Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 15


    This week my classmates and I started the presentations about the tools of Web 2.0. I could learn how to use certain tools in order to teach English. As for example: Twitter may be used to interchange any kind of information with people who do not live near to you. All my classmates taught us how to use each tool in order to create activities that can help us to involve our students in a better way into the learning process. On the other hand, the rest of the class had to pay attention in order to identify the possible problems that we could face when we use these tools, and obviously, we had to give a solution. Also, I learnt that these kinds of tools can give you the opportunity to keep information that you can use later in your classes. This information may be used to support the learning of our students by showing videos, making presentations online, and taking quizzes as well. Finally, I think that the use of technology can change the method of teaching English by involving and motivating students in a collaborative way.

No comments:

Post a Comment