Friday, July 20, 2012

Week 17


   That week was a little bit stressed for us because my classmates and I had to prepare everything about our Interdisciplinary Project. I learnt that this project will help us a lot because it can be considered a way to continue training in order to present the final thesis in 8th semester. Moreover, I learnt that the development of a project may be really complicated when the things are not clear. That is why we looked for help from our professors in order to present a project according to their expectations. I think that the idea to implement this project was really good, but there were some things that people who were in charged to do that should take in consideration. As for example: they could give some advises or courses about how to develop a project to the students in order to avoid any kind of confusion during the development of it. Finally, I think that I had to control my nervous next time in order to feel confident, so I will be able to get a good grade and finish any project successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment